Saturday, February 10, 2007

MORE XTrEmE! boredom!


feel.....weak....need........excitement.......AaaaaRRgGGGHHH
that about sums up my saturday(yesterday) cause apparently my bro only needed to go back to army for about 5 hrs and come back for the weekend. so he'll be around 'till about 4pm today. however he somehow manages to find time to go out with his friends,so yeah. yesterday i spent the whole day reading the gripping plotlines of my science books,watched the exciting preview of high school musical (yeah right, its been replayed 4 times already) and mostly did nothing but stare into space and have thoughts of violence and revenge related to my brother. my parents never ask him to do any work, even before his army enlistment, and when i ask them why, they say "he's too lazy". IM LAZY TOO FOR GOD'S SAKE, BUT I STILL NEED TO DO TONS OF HOUSEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whywhywhy! they never even TRIED to ask him.(insert every curse you can think of)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home