Thursday, February 8, 2007

more joy.


my brother threatened me yesterday. reason? I take up more than 7 gigs of space on his 74.5 gig space comp thingy. heres a low down on what my bro's comp has.(that takes up space) my stuff, 5.03 gb, one of my bro's folders, 17.5 gb, another one of my bro's folders, 36.8 gb. know what's worse? he hates all my games,just because i play them. once, he deleted ALL my games, so he can make space for his stupid masses of pictures of anime girls ,which, btw, he has 15 folders on. and after i redownloaded audition about 6 times and it finally worked, he deleted it straight after that. WTF? at least he'll be gone tomorrow.hopefully i can hide the clients of the games that i play well enough so that he doesnt find them. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home